Want to learn more about HIRN? Have a question that needs an answer? Join the Human Islet Research Enhancement Center (HIREC) on Zoom during our monthly office hours to ask a questions or learn more about new techniques (see below). Standing zoom invite on the first Thursday of every month at 11:00 AM Pacific | 2:00 PM Eastern.
* Zoom link (will only be active during the office hours)
Learn more about:
- HIRN Resources: How to enter a new resource or search existing resources in the Resource Browser *
- How to get an RRID for a resource (required by Cell Press journals and others) *
- How to make your protocols more widely available on protocols.io *
- How to Dockerize your pipeline/application for more reproducible code *
- FAIR: Is your research FAIR? Get suggestions on how to make your output more FAIR
- How to make your data more FAIR by depositing in Zenodo *
- Social Media: Learn how to self-promote your research and/or lab
- And any other HIRN-related questions you may have!
* “How to” work best if you bring your specific resource (code, data, protocol) to discuss
Human Islet Research Enhancement Center (HIREC) at City of Hope:
- Layla Rouse, MS, HIRN Program Manager